OVERALL MUA MAKE-UP REVIEW

Hi Guys! Today I'm gonna review make up brand MUA. I was looking through my make up drawer and saw that I had quite alot! Didn't realise I had this much, and seeing as it's so cheap, people may be a bit reluctant to buy. Its sold in Superdrug, and the prices range from £1-5 I think. 
So I'll start with the eyeliners. I have the liquid liner and the white pencil. And personally, I can't really comment on the liquid liner. Great start I know. But I never use liquid so don't know why I bought it! The tip is very thin at the end, which is useful if you want to do a delicate flick 
The white pencil liner is great. It is the only one I've used so can't compare the longevity. But for £1, what do you expect? It is also VERY white, so if you wanted to colour over your lid before applying a colour, it really will bring out the shade the shadow is meant to be.
I have 3 eye-shadows, and 2 palletes from MUA. And they are AMAZING, extremely pigmented and long lasting! Such a bargain as I think the single pots come in at £1 too. I would highly recommend the eye-shadows to anybody. 

Shade 20 | Shade 24 | Shade 2
 Starry Night Pallette - £4

 Heaven and Earth - £4 (I use this pretty much everyday)

I also love the blushers. They do have a wide range from pink pinks, to brown tones. The blushers are around £3, and they're so buildable, I just love them! 
Shade 4 | Shade 2 | Shade 3

The one thing that I've tested from this brand which I've tried and don't rate. I'm a lipstick lover, and you can just tell this isn't the same quality as the well known more expensive brands. But again, it was £1, so hey ho!


All in all I highly rate MUA for the price. Obviously it is no MAC, but to be honest for under £10, the quality is pretty high. I want EVERYONE to go out and buy the Heaven and Earth pallette and Shade 4 blusher. They are my go to products pretty much everyday. Also they have cute nail accessories like nail fur and balls which I'm yet to try out.

Do you own any MUA? Do you love it as much as me? Let me know! 

Love Hannah
xxxxxx


(sorry about the colour of the pictures, I still don't have any photo editor thing on my PC and the light goes so quick atm)

No comments:

Post a Comment