EMPTIES/PRODUCTS I WOULD RE-PURCHASE

Hi guys! Doing a post today that I LOVE reading on other blogs. Which is showing you the products I've used up, and whether I would re-purchase them or not. I'm going to apologise now about the stripey flannel ruining the all white background in a few photos, as some of the products have just come out the shower and my Dad would KILL me if I got the light box wet and dirty. 

 I love this product! I usually use it in the evening when im having a shower and taking all my make-up off. It leaves such a blank canvas ready to apply my make-up in the morning. Unfortunately I can't compare with any other products as this was the first thing like this I've ever tried. I definitely would re-purchase this, but might buy another similar to compare.
 The packaging on this product is right up my street! It's an exfoliator, but unfortunately, I like to feel my exfoliator actually doing something, and this was a little bit too soft for me. And the smell is apparently pink grapefruit, but it just smelt odd to me. I couldn't tell you where to buy this product as I got it in the Glossybox
 This is one of my favourite perfumes ever. I'm not gonna go into detail about the other perfumes I own, I'll save that for another post. And this was a definite re-purchase, but I didn't have to buy, Scott got me a MASSIVE one for Christmas, so hopefully it will last 'til the next one! But if you're ever in a Boots or department store, go and smell! 
 I used to love this mascara, and I do have a couple more to use up. But since using Benefit, and Maybelline ones with plastic wands I've gone off it. Although it is great to pur over to thicken the lashes up, but I feel like I've found better to separate and lengthen my lashes.
 'A Touch of Silver' is my life-saver. For all you platinum blondes, I HIGHLY recommend you to buy this. But rather than the daily maintenance, get the twice weekly version, and use that to keep it up. In my opinion, that works better. It's around £3-4 in Boots and even cheaper still in Body Care or Home Bargains. STOP going into salons and paying £7+ a bottle and try this out. I'm also going to be doing a compare blonde shampoo post.
 Not much to say about this to be honest. As you can see, nail varnish remover is nail varnish remover to me. I may be wrong, and there might be fancy things that make one brand better. but for 99p from Boots, I don't think you can go wrong! 
 I HATE buying deodorant. It's such a crap thing to buy. Simple as, the Sure one leaves white marks if you spray a bit too much on, which isn't what you want from a deodorant. However the Sanex one smells lovely and I've gone though many cans of it now, it makes me feel so fresh!
 I don't think I've ever used any other brand foundation than Rimmel. I absolutely love it, so would recommend ANY of their foundations. At the moment I'm using the Match Perfection in Ivory, and I love that too. 
Last but not least is hairspray. I usually go for a Tresemme one if I'm buying from Boots so don't know why I have this. But now I would never buy a hairspray from Boots again, as you can get a bottle 5x the size for about £3 from the wholesalers, and this was probably nearly a fiver. What would you do?

So that's it! Probably wont have another empty post for ages, as it does take a while for you to use up products and have enough for a decent sized post.

Have you used any of these products, and what do you think of them? Any other ones similar you'd recommend? 

Love Hannah
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment