OOTD 16.1.13

 Hiya guys! A Very small OOTD today. My blondeness kicked in and deleted the only good shot of my full outfit. And now it's dark, I'm in my PJ's so this will have to do! I'm so sorry. Probably best seeing as i'm wearing the same jumper as in my last OOTD.  But it's SO cold in England at the moment and this is one of the few jumpers that I own, so poop. Everyone wears the same clothes all the time anyway! And for anyone interested, I got onto my make-up course and that starts on the 21st, I'm planning on posting each week things that I've learnt in the session, that's if it's worth it! 
 Bag - Carboot Sale
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Jumper - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Jacket - River Island


Hat - Vintage Stall at Clothes Show Live
Eyeshadow - MAC Embark & All That Glitters
Eyeliner - Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara - Rimmel Show Off & SCANDELeyes
Eyebrows - Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Face - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer & Foundation and Natural Collection Blush 
Lips - Soap and Glory Pom Pom (Matte)

No comments:

Post a Comment