ROMWE WISHLIST

Hiya guys! Today I'm bringing you my fave things from the clothing company Romwe. It is an American company/website, so everyone from outside the US bare that in mind. I'd never properly looked on this website before, and I've heard various vloggers talking about it so thought I'd tease my moneyless little self with clothes that I want. So here's what I've picked; 


Knits:


I love this jumper and often layer jumpers and shirts of my own. So when I saw this all in one, I loved it. Its HERE for just under £30. The Cardigan is gorgeous and has a lovely aztec pattern, it can be found HERE for £44. And this jumper/dress thing looks so comfy, yet will look like you've made an effort, even if you haven't. Its HERE for £37.


Tops/Shirts:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt so much! You can find similar in H&M but I've nowhere near loved one as much as this, it's a bargain at £20, and can be found HERE. I think this is actually a jacket, but it would be far too cold in England to wear this as a coat. So I would use it as a blazer, the link is HERE and is just under £60. And finally this cute vest top is HERE and is £16.99

Leggings:
As a girl with curves, I find it hard to find patterned leggings without feeling like my legs look huge. And I feel that these wouldn't do that. I love all 3. Especially the last pair with the roses. Pair #1 are HERE for £20. Pair #2 are £15 and can be found HERE. Pair #3 are HERE for £18.

Skirts:

 I love skirts. You can wear them all year round, they're so versatile and go with everything. So it was hard to narrow it down to just 3 for the sake of this blog! Skirt #1 is HERE for £25. The eyeball skirt is ONLY £11, and can be found HERE. And skirt #3 is £25 and is HERE


Shoes:
You can also never have too many pairs of studded shoes. Most people would say these shoes are the same. But for shoe lovers, they're COMPLETELY different! Pair #1 are £40 and can be found HERE and pair #2 are HERE for £57


Jewellery:


 Cuffs and crosses are timeless! I can't believe that the cuffs haven't been on the high street for years and years.
Cuff #1 can be found HERE for £10. Cuff #2 is £10 and is HERE. And cuff #3 is HERE for £12.
Cross #1 is £8 and is HERE, cross #2 is HERE for £8, and is in gold AND silver. And crosses #3 is again £8 and is found HERE.


And that's it! For everyone buying from England, keep the customs cost in mind! I'm not too sure how they work it out. But you probably will have to pay it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Hope you enjoyed. Love Hannah
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. I can spend hours on that site and just love your wishlist! Especially the the jewelry you picked out. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm new to blogging so its lovely to know that people are liking what I post! x

      Delete