OOTD 14.1.13

Hi guys! Quick OOTD today! Off on an interview for a Fashion and Photography Make-Up course! So excited. Sorry the pictures are a bit naff, I didn't have my trusty photographer, Scott, with me. So self timer had to do. And I have no idea why I look so shattered in the full outfit picture. I'll try not to let it happen again, promise.






Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - H&M
Jacket - Nasty Gal
Boots - ASOS

A pretty simple outfit today but it's going to be quite an informal interview, as it always is at colleges, so I thought for a change I'd include my make-up.

Eyeshadow - MAC Embark & All That Glitters
Eyeliner - Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara - Rimmel Show Off & SCANDELeyes
Eyebrows - Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Face - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer & Foundation and Natural Collection Blush 


Wish me luck! Has anyone else ever done a course like this?
Love Hannah
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment