MaxFactor Colour Elixir Review




Hello chicas! Oh my word, is all I can say. The other day in Boots, where else? I picked up the Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant pen Stick in the colour 15 Vibrant Pink. This product is amazing.

I picked this up without even swatching the colour on me, so for all I knew, it could have been an unpigmented mess. But lucky for me, its brilliant. This is extremely pigmented, you're literally done in one swipe! I couldn't ask for more with this product.

The stay is absolutely brilliant. When I do a morning shift at work, I drink loaaaaads, so my lipstick is usually off within an hour or two. Not this though. This stayed on for the whole shift! Even after my lunch, it was still on fully. It went matte though, and didn't stay as shiny as first applied, but thats nothing a little lipgloss wont sort out. Even though I love the matte look!

My only problem with this is the packaging. I've now run the nub down, and don't have a pencil sharpener big enough for it.... So it can't be used :( I'm gonna have to get a sharp knife on it and sharpen it that way! Which will probably waste much more product than nessecary :(

All in all I love this product, the pigment is absolutely brilliant, the stay is even better, and it takes seconds to apply! It comes in 6 different shades, and retails at around £7 I think in Boots stores!

Have you tried this or any other lip pens?

Love Hannah
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome! I'm always looking for hassle-free makeup and this sounds perfect x

    ReplyDelete