sun in england?




Hellooo! Well, can you bloody believe it?? ITS SUNNY IN ENGLAND! I got the chance to wear my cool new sunglasses from Primark! Also, I'm at war with my laptop. Google Chrome keeps on crashing so its super hard for me to blog when it doesn't stay open for more than 5 minutes! So I've snuck on to my dads laptop whilst he's in work (not a secret anymore, sorry dad) to post and schedule a few things! 

This was what I wore the other day just for a quick trip into town! I found this jacket in my wardrobe, completely forgot I had it! Its fitted around the arms so can't really wear it with layers during the colder months. I just can't believe its actually getting warmer here. 

Sunglasses - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Peplum Top - Primark
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Topshop

I look like an utter Topshop freak! I promise I'm not and I don't buy all the stuff at the same time! It's just collected over the years! 

Love Hannah
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment