Revlon Nail Varnish



Hellooo! Today I'm gonna be slightly reviewing Revlon nail polishes, and showing the colours I own! It really is that simple....

I've never really been an adventurous nail varnish lover, but recently, since blogging really, I've started loving keeping up with the high maintinence that is nail painting. Its such a pain in the arse. The whole process used to get right on my nerves. And one day, it clicked. Which was when I chucked out all the old gloopy polishes I had had since I was about 9, and have started my mini Revlon collection! 

Why Revlon I hear you say? When there are SO many other brands like Essie, Barry M, OPI, Sally Hansen.... Well, if I'm being REALLY honest.... The bottle. I LOVE the bottles on Revlon polishes. That is what drew me to them in the first place! What I also find great about these products, is the colour name and code is on the top, so once you know kind of what shade relates to what colour, you're good to go! 

I've found with a lot of the other, more well known for nail varnishes brands, are that they take so long to dry! And I don't have the patience or the time to wait 45 minutes and then some for my nails to dry. These polishes dry pretty pronto! 

Revlon is often stocked in TKMAXX in packs of 3 for under £10, which is an absolute bargain! As in Boots they come in at around £7 a pop. So even on 3 for 2, you wont get it cheaper than that. The colour range is fantastic, and is pretty long wearing from what I've noticed!

Overall, these polishes are affordable, come in pretty much every colour under the sun, longwearing, and fast drying! It'll take a lot for me to sway away from this brand! 

Do you like these polishes? If not, what do you like using?

Love Hannah
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I never tried these nail polishes. I think I'm going to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are pretty good! I would recommend looking in TKMAXX first if there is one near you! It's such a better deal! Xxx

      Delete