Urban Decay NAKED Review







Oh my god yaya! My laptop is back up and running. Which means I can start writing again! God I've missed it!!

Today I'm going to be talking about, can you guess? The original NAKED palette, which retails at around £36. I know I'm a bit late on the band wagon with these, but because I wear eyeshadow everyday, I've said to myself I'm only going to buy good ones, and ones I feel are worth the money. So at the moment I have NAKED1, NAKED2, and a few MAC ones in my palette. 

So lets start off with the packaging of the product... Its not so great to be honest. Its pretty study cardboard, but I'd hate to think what would happen to it if for some stupid reason I had it out in the rain, or got it wet some how.. It's this beautiful suede with the simple logo printed on the top. That aspect of it I love, but I thought, for £36 it could have been made with a more sturdy material than cardboard. Also, I've got a feeling the outside suede will get very dusty and dirty if kept out of a drawer. 

It came with a sample size product of Primer Potion, which I was so chuffed about, seeing as I've just ran out of the Rimmel one (see review HERE) and was dying to try out! So far, I love it. The shadows haven't budged at all really whilst wearing it! I will defiantly be buying a big bottle in the near future! 

On to the shadows... The main reason I purchased this palette. You get a vast aray of gorgeous neutral shades, which you can build up and blend out until your hearts content. And then the last 4 shades are blues and purples, which to be honest, is why I wanted it. The first 2 shades in the palette 'Virgin' and 'Sin' are absolutely perfect for highlighting. With 10 shimmery shades, and 2 matte, its perfect for making any look you can imagine! 

How does it compare to NAKED2? NAKED and NAKED2 are absolutely perfect sister palettes to each other! Where as NAKED1 has more shimmery shades NAKED2 has more matte, which is perfect to mix and match shadows. 

On a daily basis now, I struggle on what shades from what palette to use as they are all so beautiful.

I would recommend this to everyone. Both the NAKED palettes are absolutely briliant and are well worth the £36 they ask for! 

Do you love these as much as me? See the NAKED2 review HERE

Love Hannah
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I have the NAKED2 palette and I love it. I'm saving for this one now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab! It seriously is worth the money! I've got my eye on the flushed palette too! Gonna be skint because of Urban Decay! hahaha
      xxxx

      Delete