black and white pants




Hellooo! See, told you I'd stick to my promise of doing more OOTD's! I got these pants from New Look in Manchester when I went the other week. I don't know if I was feeling brave or stupid. But I absolutely love them. All I need now is to find a nice oversized black shirt to wear with them as its actually becoming slightly too warm to wear a jumper! Can you believe it? Can you also believe the state of my roots?! They are going to be sorted pronto... I didn't realise my hair was still actually really blonde! I got my henna done by a cute little indian lady in a shopping centre in town! For only a fiver... I will defo be getting it done again! 

Jumper - Topshop
Pants - New Look
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - Topshop

Have you got any pants like these?

Love Hannah
xxxx

1 comment: