Urban Decay 'All Nighter'




Hey chicas! On my trip to Manchester last week, I had the tough choice of what Urban Decay product to get. I knew the Naked palette was top of the list, but was unsure whether to get Naked Flushed, which is a 3 in 1 face palette, with a blush, bronze and highlight in, or the Setting Spray. Can you guess which I went for? To be honest, I would have come out with both if they had the Flushed in stock :'( 

My first experience with a setting spray was a Collection 2000 one, which retails in for under £7 I think. Which comes in a small little bottle. And to be honest, it was really good. But as a blogger, I'm sure you fellow bloggers understand. Reading reviews about new products all the time makes you want to try so much more. Even when you think you've found the perfect product, you read about something that's even more perfect! 

Urban Decay do about 3 different types of setting sprays; All Nighter, which is long lasting. De-Slick, which is for oil control. And Chill Make-Up, which cools and hydrates. They also come in 2 different sizes, a 118ml which retails for £19.50, and a 30ml which retails at £9. I bought the travel size to try out. But will definatly be buying the bigger bottle! 

I don't really know what to say other than, it does what it says. I can't speak for how the oil control one works, as I don't have oily skin. But I have really noticed a difference in the longevity of my make-up when combining this product and a setting spray. 

Urban Decay can be bought from the Debenhams website or any large stores. (Thank GOD my debenhams doesn't stock it)

I've had brilliant experiences with all my Urban Decay products, and couldn't rate them any higher. 

Have you tried this product? If so, what did you think?

Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment