REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH REVIEW

Hi guys! So those from the UK will know about Boots advantage points. And I'd been saving up for about a year so I could by "OH LOLA" by Marc Jacobs. But I was spoilt and got it as a gift for Christmas, so I had £30ish on my card with nothing to buy! So I went crazy and bought the 2 collections and a powder brush. It did come to over £30, but did 2 different transactions! 

The 2 collections of brushes come with this 2-in-1 case which then transforms into a stand, with extra room for more brushes to be added. 

This is called the "Starter Set" which is for your eyes. From left to right it contains; 
- A Deluxe Crease Brush which is soft with an oversized design for contouring.
- A Base Shadow Brush which applies a smooth flawless foundation of colour.
- An Accent Brush. This is designed for precision detailing, highlighting and smudging. 
- A Pixel Point Eyeliner Brush, designed for dense or fine eyeliner application. 
- and A Brow Bush, which easily defines brows


This is the "Core Collection." You only get the 4 brushes in this but I added the powder brush (left) into the picture too. The Powder Brush evenly applies powders or mineral foundations smoothly. The rest of the collection, starting from the left includes;
- A Contour Brush which delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer soft focus finish. 
- Pointed Foundation Brush to use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
- The Detailer Brush which is precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas, or to apply with lipstick for shape and definition.
- The Buffing Brush is ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.


The brushes also have the name of the brush engraved on the side, so you don't have to keep on referring back to the box to see what they do.


After using these brushes for a few days (as you can tell by the colour of some of the bristles) I love them. I thought it was going to be hard to part with my Eco Tools brushes, which are also amazing for the price. And I am flicking between the two, but these are most definately the nicest softest brushes I've ever used. 
If you don't use many brushes or are confused of which to buy, these are by far the brand I would recommend first!

What make up brushes do you use, and have you tried these before? 
Love Hannah
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. i own both of these sets by real techniques and more of their other single brushes and i love them so much.. =) I also use Sigma (i loooove them a lot) but Real Techniques is the best (since they are inexpensive with great quality) :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try some Sigma, they look lovely! And also some mac brushes I have my eye on! Gonna have more brushes than actual make up soon!

      x

      Delete