MINI MAC COLLECTION

Hi guys! Today I am bringing you a TINY insight into my ever growing make up collection. Starting with my MAC products. I have a lot of MAC products that I want to buy, but they are quite expensive so its expanding slowly but surely. A few of the products are what I wear every day, which is why I'm a bit reluctant to buy more if I'm not going to wear it all the time. But hey ho! I love what I have
 1 blusher, 3 lipsticks, 4 eye-shadows, 1 pigment. 
 Mineralize blush in "Gentle" I love this blush, its extremely pigmented and VERY pink. You hardly need any on your cheeks, and it blends like a dream.
 These 2 I wear pretty much everyday, the darker brown is "Embark" and is a matte shadow, which I put in the crease, and the lighter colour is "All That Glitters" which is a veluxe pearl shadow, and I put that all on the lid. They really light up the blue in my eyes. 
 The first colour is a matte finish, called "Pink Plaid" and I love love love it, its very pink, with hints of pastel purple and blue. Will definatley be repurchasing this once its ran out. The middle colour is a glaze finish "Hue" it is pretty, and very neutral. Looks gorgeous with a heavy smokey eye. And finally is "M.A.C Red" in a satin finish. I do love this one so much! So bright and everything you could want in a red lipstick. 
 When I picked this up in the shop I thought it was just a plain black pigment. WRONG. It's this gorgeous black pigment with purple and blue specks in, its called "Later". EVERYONE needs this gorgeous thing in their life. One downside is you need to apply it wet, only then all the colours come out! 
 And finally my final and most recent product, is this cute little duo "Double Feature 6." It doesn't have the name of the shades on the back of the packet, but there is a matte cream colour which is gorgeous, and a shimmery copper colour, which I've been looking for for ages!

So that's it. I would HIGHLY recommend any of these products to everybody! I would love to know what MAC make up you have.

Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment