MAC Week Review #5 Lavender Whip



First of all, I want to say how truely sorry I am for missing a day! I've had so much going on this week, I just didn't have time to write this one! Better late than never though?

This is by far my favourite wareable new shade I have bought recently! Its such a true lavender shade. Think reaaallyy old Lady Gaga lavender. It's beautiful. So easy wearing, and even though its a pale shade, doesn't wash out pale skin. 

Lavender Whip is a Cremesheen finish, which, in my opinion isn't as pigmented as a matte finish. So does need to have a few swipes to get the true lavender colour that this is. Although, I like the fact that it's buildable. 

This is a limited edition shade, and I'm unsure what collection that this is in, but still retails at £14! This wasn't sold out the last time I looked, so if it's still there. GO AND GET IT! 

I know that was a pretty shitty review, but I have so much on my plate right now, and am rushing to write this before I rush out to do what feels about 5billion things before Enter Shikari tonight! Woo hoo

Normal blogging will resume next week! I don't know if you all liked this 'MAC Week' but I thought it was nice to so something a bit different to OOTD's and stuff! 

Love Hannah
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just letting you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Details are here:
    http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete