MAC Week Review #4 Heroine



Helloo! Day numero four of MAC week! Aaaaaaand I almost failed getting it up! Now I realise I probably should have scheduled all of them for each day, as you never know whats gonna be thrown at you once you've made a bloody promise! 

So, a very bold colour in my lipstick collection. I really should start reading how MAC describe the lipsticks, as I just go off the swatches, and 2 out of 6 new ones I've got so far, they haven't been what I thought.

Heroine, is a matte finish, and retails in at £14, like usual. I have a feeling that it IS limited edition. I know for a fact it's sold out. But honestly, it is such a beautiful colour. 

MAC describes Heroine as a bright violet/purple. Which it really is! It's absolutely beautiful. It's very opaque, like most of the matte lipsticks and doesn't need more than one swipe to cover the lip! I wouldn't wear this colour with lipliner, as I've paired a MAC matte colour with liner before, and it feels really drying and thick! 

I think MAC also do a gloss in this colour, so for a change up, it would give a completely different vibe to it with a bit of gloss!

This is a lipstick that wont go down quickly in my collection unlike Pink Plaid and Snob, but it is defiantly one I think everyone should try!

Have you tried a colour like this? Did you find it easy to wear?

Love Hannah
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment