MAC Week Review #3 Snob



Another day, another lipstick review! Can you believe its May already?! What the hellll I'm not going to do a  monthly favouites this month, as I alwasy feel so uninspired to write them. And I feel like you can tell when I can't be bothered! Anyway, moving on....

I have a Rimmel Lipstick, which is a gorgeous lilac colour, but it doesn't stay for very long and smells really funky. So I am forever searching for a dupe. I know MAC will have one somewhere, but because I'm a daft bugger, I always forget to take the lipstick to swatch against others, or I find one and forget the name for when I go to buy it online! duhhh

So anyway, I got in contact with one of the online MUA's on the MAC website. If you're unsure as to what product to buy, definatly go and ask someone because they're always so helpful! 

The MUA said that the shade 'Snob' was quite a lilac shade. MAC describes this as a 'Light neutral pink' which it definatly is, rather than a lilac. However, it's beautiful! It's a more pink Pink Plaid. The finish to this lipstick is satin. I'm really unsure as to if this is really a satin finish, as it does feel more matte to me! But I'm not one to complain about a matte lipstick! 

The packaging is as normal, and is part of the permanent collection, which retails in at £14! 

Have you tried this lipstick? has the finish ended up more matte for you?

Love Hannah
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment