MAC Week Review #2 Viva Glam Nicki



Right here right now. I want to apologise for the upside down label photo. I thought it would rotate and look like normal. But nope! Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes. Unfortunatly I didn't learn it in time so a few this week will be upside down! 

The second lipstick this week, is from the Viva Glam Nicki collection. I'm unsure if this collection is perminant, semi-perminent or what. I think the original Viva Glam is. But as for the Nicki, I'm sure it'll end some time soon! It retails in at £14, like the usual MAC lipsticks.

I'm pretty unsure why I bought this shade. I don't know what colour I thought it was, but it is a very neon pink. An almost exact match to Lime Crime's Geradium. Don't get me wrong. I do love this lipstick, and it's such a gorgeous colour. I'm just not quite brave enough to wear it as of yet! MAC describes this as a 'bright yellow pink.' Which it is. I usually go for bluey undertones rather than the yellow as blue makes the teeth whiter! 

The packaging of this is so cute! I much prefer it to the silver that MAC usually use. Its the same bullet shape, with pinky-red instead of silver. With a black Nicki Minaj signature on the inside! 

The finish to this lipstick is satin, so it isn't a drying lipstick in the slightest and gives a lovely slight shine to it! I've not kept it on long enough to know how long it stays on for. But from past experience with MAC lipsticks. They have a brilliant staying power! 

Day 2 Complete! 4 more, possibly 6.... Depending on whether I decide as to review ALL my MAC lipsticks or just my new ones! What dya reckon?

Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment