Flower Power


Hellloooooo! How are you all?! Blogging is BACK to normal, it's warm out, and I had my roots done! OH, and did I mention, I'm going to see Beyonce on wednesday?! 

To be honest, I loved doing MAC week, but there's nothing more irritating than using new products, wanting to tell you all about it, and having to wait! Probably should have started with a beauty post, but I've got SO many outfit posts at the ready, I thought I'd shove one on first! This is basically just a ramble post isn't it, hidden in an outfit post. I've fooled you all! 

I bought this top from the Topshop sale, on the website. And was a tight-arse and got it delivered to my local shop instead of home (because it was cheaper) and they wouldn't give me them because I left my ID at Scotts. Which is a 20 minute drive away! WAH WAH. 

ANYWAY
Top: Topshop
Leggings: Topshop
Nails: Riot- Paramore for MAC

Sorry for the ramble
Love Hannah
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog, now following(: You can check out my blog and follow back via GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete