My Most Used Make-up Brushes


Helloo! Today, I have pinched an idea off  ESSIEBUTTON because I absolutely loved the post, and it really intrigues  me on what people use to apply make-up. And it is my most used make-up brushes. Can you guess what brand I love? These brushes are just perfect for me, and a lot of other people I know! They're fast drying, soft, affordable, and just everything great! 
 L-R Eyebrow Brush | Naked 1 Shadow Brush | Base Shadow Brush | Blending Brush
Eyes and Brows
Eyebrow brush (£21.99 Real Techniques Starter Set) 
I have only just started filling in my brows with powder, and this brush is perfect, its quite long for an angled brush which makes for a faster application, but is also thin so you don't come out with slugs for eyebrows.

Naked 1 Shadow brush (£36 with Naked1 Palette) 
I use this brush to pack on colour. Its really great for that as it's thin and flat! I just load it up on one side, pat it on and bang, it's full on eye colour! 

Base Shadow brush (£21.99 Real Techniques Starter Set)
This used to be the brush I did everything with, but now I use it for the outer corner, and crease work! It's such a brilliant brush. Heard it's good for blending concealers, but my eyes can't part with it to test that out just yet.

Blending brush (£21.99 Real Techniques Starter Set)
I rarely blend my shadows, as I quite like the blendy effect the base shadow brush gives. But when I do, this is the brush I go to. 

 Stippling Brush | Contour Brush
Contouring
Stippling brush (£11.99 Real Techniques) 
This is my most recent addition to my ever growing collection of Real Technique brushes. I use this for cream products. Mainly the Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow, which I use for contouring on my paler days. Its a brush that doesn't pick up a load of products as the brushes are quite sparse, so it is buildable. 

Contour brush (£21.99 Real Techniques Core Collection) 
I use this brush for powder products, it's a brush that got me into contouring so I love it. I use the tip for contouring, and gently use the sides to highlight. 

Powder Brush | Blush Brush | Buffing Brush
Face Brushes
Powder brush (£12.99 Real Techniques)
This brush is massive. Which I absolutely love, it doesn't need to be wizzed round the powder pan more than once, it picks up enough product to only need to do it the once. 

Blush brush (£9.99 Real Techniques)
I didn't like this brush at first, as it is so crazily soft. But now I realised, its so you built up and layer the blush to keep on building up the colour. Especially for extremely pigmented powder blushes.

Buffing brush (£21.99 Real Techniques Core Collection)
This is the most used brush of all. I use this everyday, and without fail, it gives me flawless skin. Considering how much I wash it, and how often it needs washing. It is still in brilliant condition.

Wow, that seems like a hell of a lot of brushes just for one face doesn't it?! I rarely change up my face/contour brushes. I sometimes use other eye brushes, but thats so rare they don't need to be on here! 

Do you use any of these brushes and rate them as highly as me? 

Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment