FEBRUARY FAVOURITES!

Hi guys! Can you believe it's March already?! February is such a short month, but bloody hell it flew by! So I'm back again with a monthly favourites. Unlike last time when I picked up everything I thought 'Oo I liked that' I've thought about what I've actually really enjoyed using time and time again. 
 Garnier Summer Body in Light | Marc Jacobs OH Lola | Coloursport 30 Day Mascara in dark brown | Aussie Leave - In conditioner | Aussie Shine Serum | UD Naked 2 | Tangle Teezer|  



I'm not going to repeat myself with two of the products as I have already reviewed the Garnier product HERE and Naked2 HERE. I'm just going to say, that these products have been my go to everyday product, as I feel that the Naked2 has every colour I need for everyday make-up. And the Garnier Summer Glow just removes the harsh whiteness that is my skin tone! 

If you're a fellow blonde like me, you'll have the bane of the palest eyebrows ever. Barely visible without any product on. And I had had enough, stormed to Boots, and bought this kit, for around £8 I think. And now I'm never going to not dye my brows ever again! Anyone who is thinking about doing it, DO IT! It cut about 10 minutes off my make-up application, and gives such a more natural look for day to day make-up. A blog post is coming up on this as surprisingly I did remember to take a 'before' shot. 

Aussie is a brand I had heard a lot about, but never tried because I thought it was pretty expensive for hair products. But when I dyed my hair from blonde, to red, back to white blonde, it needed some attention. I bought these products, along with a deep conditioner, from Boots for 3 for £10. Which it quite regularly is now. I rarely condition my hair in the shower (bad I know) but the Leave in conditioner seems to do quite a good job and keeps my hair looking smooth and healthy. And the Shine serum does what it says. Makes the hair shiny, and its in a serum! Simple! Plus it smells AMAZING. I apply both to my damp hair after its been washed, then brush through with my Tangle Teezer. 

The Tangle Teezer is so great. Basically, it brushes your hair and the knots out, without pulling at the roots and whatnot! It comes in at around £11 from Boots, and is a really great brush. 

Last but not least is OH! Lola by Marc Jacobs! This is my favourite smell ever, and he's released a summer version of it so if I'm feeling naughty, it may pop up on the blog soon! 

Have you ever tried any of these products? What ones could you not live without?

Love Hannah
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment