BOOTS HAUL

Hi guys! I've been a little bit naughty recently. Went into Boots to get a bronzer, came out with a bronzer, 2 nail varnishes, 3 lipsticks and 2 gel liners. It just can't be helped! I'd love to know if anyone can go into boots and come out with ONLY what they need. All the 3 for 2 offers, and buy one get one half price, and the 2 for £10's are just TOO tempting! 





Maybellene 620 Pink Brown
Revlon 030 Pink Pearl
Revlon lip butter 090 Sweet Tart

So, here's where it all started. I went into Boots to get the Bourjois bronzer as I needed something to use as a contour, and had heard alot about it. So off I went to the Bourjois stand and popped it into my basket! I must say, its a lovely product. The packaging is so sweet, like a mini chocolate bar, and it smells a bit like chocolate too. Which, when I was reading other reviews that said that, I didn't think it was going to be a nice smell. But surprisingly it is. (The Bourjois blushers smell amazing too)

And then my eyes wandered over to the Maybellene stand. A 3 for 2 offer is on. UH OH! So I did kind of need a new gel liner, so that is excusable, but when I saw NEW splattered all over the 'Black Gold' shade, that slipped into my basket. These gel liners are amazing, so amazing a proper review blog post is coming up this week so I wont say too much about them. 

Now I thought, that was enough, until I remembered Rimmel did a matte top coat. So that went in my basket, and my eyes slipped over a 2 for £6 on nail care. So a nail treatment to harden the nails also went in. I have tried the matte top coat on my toe nails, and it works really well! I will post a mini review with before and after pictures up when I paint my finger nails with it as unfortunately no nail varnish is allowed during assesments on my MUA course. And the nail treatment seems to be doing its thang I think! They just needed a bit of care after ripping and biting the acrylics off a few weeks ago! 

Finally onto the lipsticks. I've been forever searching for a nice nude lipstick. For some reason none have ever been perfect for me. I remembered Tanya Burr talking about the Pink Brown by Maybellene, and if its good enough for her to recommend, I must try! And I have to say, it really is gorgeous, its a very warm pink colour and is just gorgeous! If you're looking for a nude, 100% try this shade. And then Revlon had buy one get one half price, so 2 more lipsticks went into my basket. A lipbutter, which I have heard so much about so wanted to give it a go, and a light pinky shade! All 3 I love and would really recommend. The lip butters are so weird, as they feel like a balm, but have such a lovely colour and shine to them without feeling like a cakey lipstick!

So that's it for today! And hopefully for a long time, putting myself on a spending ban, and going to start reviewing products that I already own and should have a bit of air time on this blog! 

Hope you enjoy! 
Love Hannah
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment