BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL REVIEW




Hiya guys! Today I'm reviewing the highly rated 'Benefit They're Real' mascara. 
At first, when I bought it, the price was shocking! I had never branched out of Rimmel's mascaras which are under a tenner. So to spend £18 on a mascara is just crazy, and seeing as I don't do things by halves. I went and bought the full size version rather than the sample size. A good mascara is key for me as my eyelashes are very long anyway, so its easy to notice when they're clumpy, or not separated enough, so I'm always looking out for the perfect one. 

The first thing I noticed was the gorgeous presentation of the mascara tube itself. I'm a sucker for a pretty looking product. Also because the tube is slightly squared, it doesn't roll off the table. Personally, I think that in itself makes it great, and I'm ALWAYS losing mascara under my dressing table and its a pain in the arse. Anyway, then it came to opening, and I saw a plastic wand. Having never read a review on this, or used a plastic wand, I was scared. Oh how wrong I was. 

The wand is actually great. It picks up every lash. And I mean every lash. The small crap ones on the inside, it gets those too and makes the most of them. The small ball on the end helps coat those in a normal swoop rather than have to single them out. 

As the price is so expensive, I am trying to only keep it as my 'best' mascara. But when it runs out I will be buying again as I do love it alot! 

Have you tried it? Do you like it?

Love Hannah
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment