HAUL- MAC, TOPSHOP AND MORE

Hey guys! SORRY I've not blogged in 2 WEEKS! I had bloggers block and just didn't know what to do. But I'm back, and back with a haul! I've never done a clothing haul on here because I just didn't know how to photograph my stuff, but after excessive research here I am with one! Now this isn't all in one go, its from allll of this month. I don't know whether to actually do hauls as I go along, or monthly ones? What do you guys prefer? 











There may be a shock to anyone who knows me. THERE IS COLOUR! I never wear colour, and yanno what, it's starting to bore me. So I'm trying to buy a few bits of colour! And also, for years I have been on the hunt for a hot pink leather jacket. And I found a hot pink jacket! Close enough eh? It'll see me through until I get a leather one! I'm loving the fact that vertical stripes are everywhere now! Horizontal ones just ain't my thing! 

Skirts are a must have in my wardrobe, and I only had a plain black and a black leather one. So 3 more just HAD to be bought. All 3 are from Topshop. I love the thickness of Topshop skirts and how they dont stick to your hips like some cheap ones do. 

Now it's starting to become sunny (yay) sunglasses were in order! Primark do great styles if you're prone to sitting on them like me. These 3 pairs cost me £6 too, so you can afford to break them!

And finally I bought a MAC palette, big oops, I didn't buy all those shades with it too, I bought Omega and Ricepaper, and am yet to try them out! The others I de-potted and stuck in there!

So that's it! My first post in what feels like forever, and my first proper haul post! 

Hope you all enjoy! See you in March

Love Hannah
xxxxxx

2 comments: