GARNIER SUMMERBODY REVIEW!

Hi guys! Change of scenery tonight! Although its getting lighter in the evenings (yay) it gets dull pretty quickly,  so I've found a new spot to photograph when its dark! So into what the post is ACTUALLY about. Garnier Summer Body in Light. This is for everyone who is extremely pale and is terrified of fake tan. Like me. I still do fake tan now and then, but when I do, I'm so scared of how much my foundation matches, if it's even all over, just everything is SO stressy.


I have here today a tinted moituriser. I haven't used one of these for about 5 years now and the last one I used was Dove, I've heard really good reviews about Dove, put cannot compare as it's been too long.

So, as always, lets start with packaging. Nothing special in my opinion. As a tanning cream, I feel that a pump bottle would be better in all of these cases cause its SO annoying putting the bottle down, picking it up, putting it down blah blah blah. It is in an hour-glass-type shape in which your hand does fit in the dip and you get a good grip when you have hands slippery with moisturiser. My only other qualm with the bottle is when the product starts to run out, the lid is slightly rounded so won't be able to stored upside down. 

The product itself is actually pretty nice. The cream isn't thick or heavy, and smells really clean and not like lots of other fake tans, which smell like biscuits haha. The product says that you can apply evenly everyday all year round. And I cannot stress this enough when I say PLEASE APPLY IT EVENLY! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID! Even with the bloody lightest colour, I just slapped it on like any normal moisturiser, don't ask me why, because obviously its going to change the colour of your skin. So ended up with blotchy patches and lines all over! Eeek!

One thing I would like to point out, is that it does have a lot more tan in it than you think. By no means is it a 'fake' tan, it is very subtle and is gentle enough to use everyday. But it does change the skin colour from day 1, so you NEED to wash your hands after you apply. 

As a moisuriser itself it is lovely. It sinks in in less than 5 minutes. Which is still a pretty long time, but who doesn't mess around a bit after applying moisturiser anyway??

 I personally am so lazy when it comes to moisturiser, so having a tan in it is a bit more encouraging. 

I would recommend this product to everyone. Garnier has this in 3 different shades I think. So is suitable for everyone!

Have you tried this product or anything like this? 

Hope this helped! Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment