NAKED2 REVIEW!

Hey guys! Hope you're all okay and had a lovely Valentines! I sure did! The wonderful Scott got me the NAKED2 by Urban Decay. He's such a cutie. I've wanted it for ages now, and finally all my eyeshadow dreams have come true! Now, I've only used it once (today) and so far its living up to all my expectations. 



 Lets start with the packaging. The palette its self is a bloody sturdy tin and seems like it will be so easy to carry around in a make-up bag. Its also wipeable, as apposed to the NAKED1 which is a velvetty case I gather from other reviews. 

It also comes with a little sample size tube of lipgloss, which I found pretty odd. I was hoping for a mini Primer Potion, as I thought that it will compliment the eye-shadows more than a lipgloss... But having said that, it is a nice lipgloss, not tacky, which for a plumping gloss, is really good as they are usually really sticky. But yeah, I wont be re-purchasing the gloss, as I would like to try the primer. 

The shadows themselves are gorgeous. If you're someone who doesn't use colour and sticks to neutrals, this has all you need. Out of the 12 shadows, 4 of them are matte, including a gorgeous matte black. Not to mention the quirky names that Urban Decay have christened the shadows with. 

Included in the tin is a double ended brush, one side for applying, and the other for blending. I tried this out today and it is pretty good. Im going to try my hardest to keep it in there so if an emergency arises, I will have it there!


The shadows above I have on are Chopper and Busted. 

All in all. This is a great product. It really is worth the hype. If I wasnt so sentimental about all my make-up I would bin all my shadows and keep only this pallette, and purchase the NAKED1. Yes it really is that good. I now don't feel the need to swatch every shadow colour on my arm when I go into the MAC shop to find myself some more neutrals!

Do you have this product? Or has this review helped you decide whether to get it? 
What are your staple make-up pieces?

Speak soon, love Hannah 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment