RIMMEL APOCALIPS REVIEW

Hi guys! Now this is strange buy for me, but since I've heard the rave reviews about this product, I had to see for myself and voice my opinion. I never wear lip-gloss  everything about it just puts me off, the stickyness, the horrible glittery flecks, the shine, you name it, I hate it. But the extreme pigments in this just made me have to buy it. 





Top - 501 Stellar | Bottom - 600 Nude Eclipse

There are several colours in the range, but for now, I only picked up 2. I wish I took a swatch of all the colours whilst I was in Boots so you could see the range they have. But I just picked up a nude, and a bright pinky. Although on the photo above it looks like a coral colour, but they do have a more bright coral colour in the range. 

The applicator has a dip in it which gathers the product in and makes for an application in which you only have to take the wand out once. There is no need to keep on taking the product out. 

The swatches above are only one swipe with the applicator so you can see how pigmented they are. Unfortunately my lips are so chapped so you can't see what they look like on. And as they are so bright, you need to take care when applying because they aren't as easy to wipe off the skin as light colours. 

So this is a lipgloss that I love. I will defiantly be looking into getting more colours. 'Big Bang' is next on my list. 
Have you tried any of these products? If so what do you think?

Love Hannah
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the review
    Great picture
    Want to try this lipsticks myself now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete