SORRY AND FAVORITES

Hi Guys! I haven't posted all month (boo hoo) but I've not really been doing much really or spending any money on anything that isn't to do with  christmas  or an online shop that i'm in the process of setting up which is gonna be named Shop Rotten! 
So this is only going to be a little post about some of my favorites this month! They're a bit odd really but like I said, I haven't really been buying anything personally for me! 


My first favorite is a MAC lipstick which I wear pretty much everyday, as its perfect for work and its a Matte colour which I ADORE! The colour is Pink Plaid, and is describled on the website as a dirty blue/pink, which come to think of it it does have a purpley/light blue tinge to it. But personally I love it! You can buy it here

My second favorite is this set of body butter and shower gel from The Body Shop. I'm not usually a fan of fruity moisturisers but this one is just so lovely I couldn't resist! Plus i'm in such a christmassy mood already this year i'm loving anything like this! The scent is in Cranberry Joy, and you can buy the set online here

 And my final love of this month is another christmassy product, and its a candle! I've bought tons of Christmas candles this year, many of which from Primark, but they're just for show and don't really smell when you burn them! But the Glade candles are just so yummy! They're on offer in Tesco AND Asda at the moment, so if I were you, I'd go and invest in loads.






No comments:

Post a Comment