Boots Haul!

I'm pretty sure (hope) it's not just me that goes into Boots, or any drug store, just for one thing, and ends up spending a minimum of  £25. Baring in mind this IS over a few visits, and it has had 3 for 2 for a fair bit of time. 

Most of the products I bought have been ones I've lusting over for a while, or ones that I've read nothing but good reviews for. I can't help but justify why I buy most things!

My eyelashes are quite long anyway, but I LOVE the thickness false eyelashes give. I vary rarely put them on as i'm really crap at it, so I got a variety to see which ones were the best! And I gave into temptation and bought the 'They're Real' Benefit mascara, which i've been reading up on for ages. Not usually keen on the plasticy wands but this one is great! Think i might keep it for special occasions though as it isn't the cheapest. 

I ADORE the Original Source Mint and Tea Tree shower gel, so when I had a voucher for some money off 2 bottles I couldn't resist. Peel off face masks are a thing that I love using too, makes my face feel so fresh afterwards so picked up a few of those. And I'm one of the palest people in the world so picked up some tinted moisturiser to give me a bit of colour! 

I would highly recommend ALL of these nail varnishes. The colours are (L-R) - Models Own Nail Art Pen in BLACK, Models Own in PURPLE BLUE BEETLE JUICE,  Models Own Hed Kandi in IBIZA MIX, and Maybelline in ROSE POUDRE. 

Heard nothing but praise about Collection 2000 lasting perfectiton and i've finally got round to buying it and it really is as great as everyone says. Also from Collection 2000 is the pen eyeliner which is so good aswell, especially for the price. And for halloween I'm dressing up as a witchypoo so just picked up some cheap green and gold eyeshadow! 


That's it for now! I should be posting photos from Halloween within the next few days!

Love Hannah 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment