The proof is in the polish.......



I'm sure its not just me who is SICK of nail varnishes chipping. It gets on my nerves so much! Especially when they don't last more than a day because of work. And its such a tedious chore to paint my nails every single night! I have quite a large collection of nail varnishes but seeing as I only really paint them black, I have made it my mission to find the best budget nail varnish, as spending £10+ on this seems crazy! (even though I'm planning on buying the Caite advent calender.) So far, in my opinion the Maybelline Express Finish is winning, as it isn't as expensive as the Revlon and Barry M, and it really does dry quick, so it isn't a painful thought of having to paint nails AGAIN. 

If anyone has any other brand nail varnish that is decent and lasts longer than a day, please comment! 

Rant Over.
Hannah
xxxxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment