MISSGUIDED WISHLIST

Hi guys, just a quick post tonight! Been teasing myself by looking through Missguided and found some lovely pieces. I know the colours are a bit bland but I like to get things that I can wear over and over, and as I put off colour very easily I tend to stick with blacks and darky reds! I've picked things that I WONT be able to wear for work as I get sick of my clothes by wearing them to work as well as when I go out for a meal or something. So these are things that I can keep for me!
 Dress #1 you can find here and is £15.99 and dress #2 is here and costs £33.99
This gorgeous shirt is £24.99 and can be found here and dress #3 is here and is £24.99
Both of these dresses I LOVE LOVE LOVE, but because of my curvy nature I really don't think the hounds tooth would work very well to my body shape! They can be found here and come in at a bargain of only £12.99
Those boots are unreal. I can lust but will NEVER buy. For those brave enough and who can stabley walk in the highest of heels they're here for a whopping £53.99. And for baby booty heel lovers like me, you can  find the studded chelsea boots here for £23.99


Last but not least are these 3 cute leather studded bracelets that are £5.99 and are here

Speak soon, love Hannah
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment