I want never gets.....

1 - Since buying my first Mac products a few months ago, I've been dreaming about more ever since. And I absolutely LOVE the lipsticks, so when I found a similar colour in Mac to one of my fave red lipsticks, it instantly made me need it! 

2- These chunky chelsea boots have been in my ASOS basket for ages now, and they sold out in size 6 so haven't been able to buy them. As soon as they're back in stock i'm not gonna hesitate to buy them.


3- The Moschino belt has to be something most girls want! Maybe Christmas might be the time I man up and actually buy myself one. I wouldn't even care if it was a fake. 


4 - Studs and leather on gloves?! What more could I want in a pair of gloves! I saw a similar pair in Primark but when I went back to get them, they were gone :(


5 - This ASOS gold studded belt is just gorgeous! I LOVE IT but hate hate hate spending money on belts! Seeing as I got my fave one from a bootsale for 20p



xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment