First post and Glossybox!

First of all I want to start by saying hello! I've started this blog to keep me occupied whilst most of my friends are at university. I am also going to try and post outfits, any new clothing I buy, and I'm going to review the beauty products that I buy!


Now, this is the second Glossybox I have been sent, but didn't get around to setting up this blog in time to review it. I also subscribed to Joliebox, which in my opinion, is the better beautybox. 





A part of the subscription fee for this months box went on to a breast cancer charity. 

Sally Hansen Nail Polish - Shade 520, Shrimply Devine. I'm not a big wearer of colour so this probably wont be worn much, although it only needed one coat when testing it so I may look into different darker colours this brand does as it seems to be quite a good quality nail polish.

Anti-Blemish Skinetica - This will come in handy and will probably last ages seeing as I don't get spots often, so I can't really compare it to any other product similar to this as I don't have the need to use them.
Anatomicals Body Scrub - I've seen this product in Boots but have never got around to trying it! So I am really excited to hop in the shower and try it out. It smells lovely too. 
Dr. Jart Beauty Balm - I was a bit unsure about what BB Cream was, but after reading the back of the box it just seems like its an all-in-one make up thing. After swatching it it seems a bit too pinky, but I will defo give it a go when I get the chance.
Yves Rocher Instant Anti-wrinkle Moisturiser - Moisturiser is moisturiser to me, so I haven't really got much to say other than why is every one that you get samples of in these boxes anti-wrinkle? very annoying! 


Hope you liked my first post! And I hope to be posting a lot more! 


Hannah

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment