MASCARA REVIEW

Hi guys! I'm here today to review the mascaras that I use. I own 6 different types, but maaany in each one. Which is probably bad and half are probably out of date, but we'll just keep that our little secret. So here it goes....

The 3 above all have plastic wands, which I've really started to prefer, as they separate and lengthen and get into all the little lashes by the tear duct and just works really well.

Max Factor, Masterpiece MAX - This mascara is perfect, its not clumpy in the slightest and applies really thinly. The wand is plastic and slims out towards the end which is great for the inner lashes, also I find this really great for lower lashes, and I only have a sample size of this product so tend to only keep this for my lower lashes.

Benefit, They're Real - So I gave into temptation when I saw this product in Boots. Personally I wanted  to see what all the hype is about. And I would say, Yes it is a good mascara and really does make them look super long. Yes the packaging is so beautiful and that's another reason why I splashed out on it, however I would say the the Masterpiece Max did a pretty similar job for probably half the price. Saving this one for special occasions as the price is too high for me to use it from day to day. 

Rimmel, Scandaleyes Show Off - This is a newbie to my mascara collection and I LOVE it. Such a fan of Rimmel mascaras. I think they do a great job with their mascaras and this is my new personal favorite! The plastic wand does as the other 2 above do, but is wider and has a big scary ball at the end. I'm guessing that is to get the baby lashes in the middle, but personally I wish that it just went thinner than have a concer shell at the end. 



 The final 3 (well 2, because the Rimmel ones are the same) have a kind of fluffy wand, not a plastic one. 

Rimmel, Scandaleyes Black and Extreme Black - The first 2 pictured are pretty much the same mascara but ones in black, and one is in EXTREME black. On the package it says that they arent meant to clump, but I use these on top of one of the mascaras with a plastic wand, to thicken the lashes and make them look a bit more there. I do love these mascaras and I would recommend them to anybody, although the fully orange packet seems to go thicker and clump a lot faster than the extreme black. For everyday use they're great!

Maybelline, The Falsies - This is another mascara I bought because of reading reviews and watching youtube videos with beauty gurus recommending it. But I really didn't like it. Can't quite put my finger on why, but I think it might be the bent curved wand. I just don't know how to use them, and they make my eyelashes go all weird and mingin so I tend to stay with a fuller, straight wand. Might keep trying it to see if I can get to grips, but it wont be my first choice of a morning! 


So there we go! Some of you may think 6 is way too many to be juggling between. And I'd love to know what others people use! 

Love Hannah 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment