Real Vs Steal

Hi Guys! I'm forever searching on eBay for cheaper knock offs of over priced clothes that I love! 
Here are a few I've found 


I'm sure i'm not the only lover of the Sam Edelman Zoe Boot, which come in at £120, at the least! Now I think that is quite alot for a pair of shoes, especially whey you can get ones that look pretty darn similar for just £50. They took me forever to find on ebay, but the seller is 
HERE for anybody else who wants to buy or lust for them.


This Alexander Wang knock off comes in at £17, which is a major saving from an actual one, which will set you back around £900. This is such a cute bag for everyday use, as it looks so slouchy AND has studs on the bottom. What more could a girl want at the moment? You can find this beauty HERE 


Everybody loves the Alexander Mcqueen Skull Scarf, but I think the love gets smaller when you see the price. And I personally think £165 is a bit extreme for a scarf, when you can get one HERE for just under £3


I love absolutely everything about the Cambridge Satchels, and as a bag obsessed 19 year old, I would save up to have the real thing as it would get its moneys worth. But for now I have my eye on THIS ONE for £4, rather than £100



Ive loved these Chunky Ankle boots for about a year now, you can find them HERE for £25, the only thing putting me off is when they get into England, the customs might be mega high, and I ain't that eager to have these JUST yet. 
Everybody now knows the Jeffrey Campbell Lita by now, and I myself think they are quite expensive. And have recently bought my first pair which were 50% off so I couldn't resist. So the actual plain black Lita come in at £120, and these pretty similar looking, are HERE for £21! Although, I do own a pair of Jeffrey Shambells (a knock off) and they are SO uncomfy. So be prepared. 



UNIF Hellraisers are just beautiful. With the very spikey spikes and the shape of the shoe is just lovely, the price however is not, £110?! You can find a glittery pair HERE for £23


If you're a full-time beauty youtube watcher like me, then you will 100% know about Urban Decays, Naked Palletes, and I've found a cheaper one HERE for £25, when they usually come in at around £80! Unsure about the quality of the product so I'd be very careful when buying! 

Hope this has helped someone somewhere, and has saved you some time searching for hours for cheaper alternatives! 

Love Hannah
xxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment