SHOPROTTEN INSTAGRAM

Today, I am introducing EVERYONE (apart from instagram) Facebook, Twitter and Blogger to my new baby. Shop Rotten. It is a handmade online jewellery shop that I have put together and invested alot of my time and money into. Now obviously the pictures below are just quick instagram snaps that I've taken and documented as I've gone along. 


This is the first project/idea that I've actually been proud of, as I'm so harsh on myself and I'm my own worst critic! I have an idea of pricing and everything, but will confirm when I've got everything on the website. I'm going to say nothing will be over £5! I'll keep everyone updated on this exciting new thing

One thing I can tell you  is that I've had my very first customer/order and it was a very exciting moment!

Love Hannah
xxxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Hannah this is so cool! I genuinely can't wait for the website so I can get ordering! :D Nicola x

    ReplyDelete