creased, but comfy


Hey girlllss! A super comfy day today! I always feel like you'll never wanna see me in my comfy gear, but every one has comfy days don't they?! I can't actually believe I bought this t-shirt (sorry its creased, it came straight off my floordrobe), and its taken until now (the end of the day) to realise how bad it actually is! ANYWAY, yeah, I can't believe I bought this top for £16! It was one of those buys when you think of what you'd actually style it with rather than look at the price tag. Otherwise, it would not be in my hands right now. Also, this is my very first pair of Vans! They're unbelievably comfortable, and I can't wait to invest in more pairs. The slip on ones have been a want of my for so long! 

Necklace - New Look
Top - Topshop
Jacket - River Island
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Vans

Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment