LIME CRIME REVIEW



 Geradium | Retrofutionist

So, I've been a bit naughty. Again. Since buying a lipstick stand from eBay, HERE, and it fits 24, and I only had 13.... We can't have empty spaces can we? And when I found a UK website with LimeCrime on, I had to buy them! Lets just say, these lipsticks are amazing, the swatches above are just one swipe. They are SO pigmented, and last for ages on the lips, the only problem is that Retrofutionist stains the lips slightly. 

Geradium is a new shade, which I didn't realise, on the website it describes the colour as 'Coral pink that is so hot, it might just be radio active' and I tell you what, it is so bright and neon.  Retrofutionist is a classic. Everyone needs this red in their life. It is a PROPER red. No fannying around with this colour, what you see is what you get, and its gorgeous on! 

You can't do a LimeCrime review without mentioning the cutest packaging ever. A lovely purple with sparkles and unicorns on! Everything a girly girl needs in a lipstick!

I cannot wait to get my hands on more colours, now I have some, I'm not afraid to buy from their american website now because I know they're a lovely product and well worth it! Next on my list is PoisonberryCentrifuchsia and Velvetenes Suedeberry!

Have you tried LimeCrime? What did you think?

Love Hannah 
xxxxxxx

1 comment: