NIGHTTIME ROUTINE

When i get a night to myself, I never actually pamper myself and give myself time to do what you're meant to do. And tonight I did! I don't use much, and this is probably most peoples everyday routine, but whatever, I'm SO lazy when it comes to this type of stuff. I'm usually in such a rush or want to get straight into my PJ's and into bed. 


OPI 'Suzi Takes the Wheel' | Colgate Max White one | Aussie Shine Serum | Clean and Clear Exfoliating Wash | Sanex Dermo Invisible | Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter | No.7 Essential Moisture Night Cream | Balmi Mint

I think most of the items on here are pretty self explanatory, and most of them aren't holy grail products that I keep re-purchasing, but needless to say, I do love them all and they do make me feel squeaky clean otherwise I would have chucked them straight away. 

This is the first time since Christmas I've used this OPI polish, and its such a gorgeous colour, a minty green kinda colour, which is making me feel all springy. I cannot wait for the fresh air and sunny days to come!

I never usually see the difference when using whitening toothpaste, probably because I don't read the stupid instructions that they give for you to 'brush teeth after every meal AND morning and night' but I do love the minty fresh feeling, which is why I also use the Balmi lip balm.

The Aussie product is completely new to me, and since dying my hair a darker colour, I'm really trying to make it healthy again after all the bleaching, and I think that with having this colour, it needs to be shiny! 

Clean and Clear exfoliating wash is so gentle I love it. I think it is my new favourite face scrub. It was featured in my January favourites and just makes my skin so soft and smooth, and feel so clean! Which makes for an easy sleepy make-up application in the early dark mornings.

The 2 moisurisers and deodorants are nothing special. I rarely moisturize my face and body at night, so whatever is on offer I tend to buy. Although next time, I am going to read up on ones that sink into the skin alot quicker as these take a while.

This doesn't change very often so there wont be one of these in a good while! 
What other posts would you like to see? I'm interested to know.

Love Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment