MINI SHOE HAUL

Hi Guys! I went on a bit of a shoe binge on the Office website on boxing day. And they've finally all arrived! I did buy another pair but they're BORING and for work so they ain't included in this lovely mini haul. As time goes by on my blog you might pick up a colour theme of what I wear.... Wonder what colour it could be?


 These beauties are the "See Through You" heel. With a gorgeous perspex ombre heel, and the shoe itself is black leather. I cannot walk in them to save my life, they kill, but they were £10! I couldn't leave them, they needed a good home!

 You've seen these before, the Jeffrey Campbell "Mary" heel. And they're SO comfy! Had my eye on them when they were £100, so when they dropped to half price, I didn't hesitate to buy them.
 Last but not least, some more studded loafers. I have the Topshop pair which Scott got me for Christmas in 2011, and they're on their last legs. They do run a bit big, but nothing an insole wont fix!


Only a baby haul! But I don't need ANY more shoes.

Love Hannah 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment