JANUARY FAVOURITES

Hi guys! This is about the 58th time I've tried to write this post. God know whats been going on, but its just not happened! I can't believe its Feb already, so I've got my January favourites today! I love reading what other peoples favourites are, because they're kind of like mini quick reviews of products!

 First things first is perfume, and not surprisingly, they're both Marc Jacobs. 'Dot' and 'OH, Lola!' are my absolute favourite perfumes ever. And Dot is only a new one but as soon as it runs out, it will definately be re-purchased. Scents are hard to review as everyone likes different ones, but honestly. Just smell these when you're next in a drug or department store.  

 Next is a blusher, powder and a palette  If you're struggling to find a decent pressed powder, give this Rimmel Stay Matte a go, they have a few different shades, and also a translucent one. I just love it, I can't compare to any other as I have NEVER strayed away from this one. Also I feel Rimmel as a whole is such a good brand. 

I never usually go for Natural Collection, so this blusher must be really old! But the colour is so perfect for everyday! My only problem is that it doesn't stay put very long. I think all their products are under £2, so what do you expect?

And the last is a So Susan 'Wide Awake' palette  This includes a cream highlighter/illuminator, and 3 different eyebrow shapes. It did also come with some tweezers and a brush but they're long gone. I didn't think I would think very much of this product as it came in a beauty box. But I loved it so much I bought another when I went to the clothes show. The Illuminating cream makes a good base for eye shadows. 
 Next are 2 foundations from Rimmel. 2 because when I wear fake tan, I tend to use a darker colour because I feel that bronzer over a very pale foundation just doesn't work for me. I have nothing bad to say about any Rimmel foundation, and I usually just pick whatever is on offer at the time, and they have all been great for me. I would say this gives a slightly lighter coverage than the 24 hour one, but is buildable. 
 I have reviewed both of these products HERE, so don't really want to repeat myself too much. And they are pretty similar, except ones half the price of the other! 
This Body Shop shower gel may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. The scent is Cranberry Joy, and is part of the Christmas collection, and I'm gutted that its coming to an end!

I reviewed another Clean and Clear face wash HERE, and I have tried another in-between that one, and this face wash  and this is such a gentle exfoliator which is just what you want when dealing with your face. The price is less than £5, which is an absolute bargain 

The Body Shop hand cream is my 2nd favourite cream, the Vaseline one being the 1st, this smells gorgeous and sinks in so quickly so you don't have to walk around feeling like you can't touch anything for about 10 mins. 

Boots cleansing wipes are ones that I've used for about 5 years now. They're always so ~moist~ euuughh I HATE that word, but I can't think of any other way to describe them! 


 Maybelline Gel Liner is lovely to use, It doesn't dry up fast and lasts for months! I would HIGHLY recommend. 

Pretty much everyone has heard of Carmex lip balm. Its not as greasy as Vaseline and really hydrates your lips.



There we go! I'd love to know if you have tried any of these products, and what you think of them!
Sorry for the quality of the photographs today. 

Love Hannah 
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment