Bourjois Rotating Mascara




Hellooo! So, another long gap between blogging, and do you want to know why this time? I couldn't work out how to get my internet working again after my dad turned off the router on Friday night, and I couldn't work out how to restart the bloody thing. So it's taken this long, several tries, and Scott did it first time! Safe to say, I've been having a blonde moment. 

I've been roped into another gimmick, a rotating mascara. After seeing Nic from Pixiwoo using this quite often in their videos, I went on a mission when I last went to Liverpool to find it. 

First thing I noticed was that the tube looks massive, compared to most mascaras anyway, but don't be fooled, only half of this bad boy is the mascara part, the rest is the rotatable wirey contraption I'm guessing. The brush also scared me a little, as for a good while now, I've steered clear from the brissely ones, and only used plastic wands. For some reason, I feel they work better on me! 

The weirdest part was having to actually think before putting on bloody mascara! As the switch can either go 2 ways, Up is for clockwise, Down for anti-clockwise. I personally use down for my right eye, then switch to up for my left. 

The rotating wand itself really does separate the lashes and make them look all fluttery and pretty, it doesn't apply the product in clump, as of yet, I can imagine that the application will get a lot clumpier when the product gets older though! 

I probably wouldn't buy this mascara again, as much as I love the flutteryness that it gives to my lashes, it's just not worth the £11 or so I payed for it! Oh well, at least I tried it out and wont be wondering all my life what its like! 

Have you tried it? What dya think of it?

Love Hannah 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment