imPRESS Press-On-Manicure




imPRESS Press-on-Manicure £8.99 Boots

Helloo! What a long ass week it's been, completely didn't feel myself the past week. I was so fed up, everything just went off the radar for me, blogging included. So I'm sorry for yet another absence, but as I've said before, I'm not going to blog for the sake of it, I don't feel that's what blogging is about, if its forced! 

Anyway, for the past month or so, I had acrylic nails, and naughtily, last week, I bit them off! It's terrible for your nails I know. After they were gnawed off, I had horrid hacked at, bitten, rough nails. Only then it occured to me I was meant to be going on a night out a few days later... oops. They just looked too terrible and weak to paint, so in my odd little mind applying more nails was better for them than painting them. 

I've not worn 'stick on nails' since I was a child. Immediatly when I think of stick on nails, I think of the plastic french tip ones that you got with pieces of nail-shaped double sided tape. So I didn't really know what to expect from these. I had read some reviews on them, but its the packaging that swayed me the most. AGAIN. 

The nails come in a cute little nail varnish pot style container, with 24 different nails, in 12 different sizes. So there is a size out there for pretty much every nail size. You can also buy different size lengths in nails, in short/regular, or a longer length. The ones I chose were the shorter ones, as I am so crap with longer nails.

To apply the nails, you peel off the plastic tape, and then press the right size nail firmly onto your nail and hold for a few seconds. They are quite bendy so they do bend around your nail, to make them look 'real' Quite clearly on the front of the packet it says that they'll stay on for up to 7 days. I had lost one by the end of the night.. Whether that be my carelessness (probably), or shoddy, quick application (probably) or just that stick on nails are just crap, I don't know.

What I do know is that applying these nails is quick, they look lovely when they're on and you don't have to wait for them to dry. I salvaged the other nine I had left, and put them back in the pot, so maybe a bit of nail glue will be help them to be used again. 

I probably will buy these nails again for a night out, but I wouldn't wear them to work or for anything that I will defiantly be using my hands and fingers alot! 

Have you tried these nails, if so what do you think?

Love Hannah
xxxxx

P.S. sorry for the last photo, I forgot to take it before I went out when it was light, so it was taken when I got back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment