MINI HAUL - PRIMARK AND TOPSHOP







Hello girlies! Look what happened :(, me and Scott went into Liverpool to give us something to do. And I ended up spending over £100. The culprit, was those cut out boots. I have wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes for years now, and at first I was waiting for them to come to the UK. And THEN I have been waiting ever since for them to go on sale. But nope, it wasn't happening! So I bought these beauties from Topshop for half the price. And I think I prefer them, have already got my eyes on the white ones. And seeing as I've got a LOT of extra hours at work in the next few weeks, I may have to treat myself..... maybe....... Then we went into primark, The neon beanie was only £3.50 from the mens section! And seeing as in England you can't predict the weather. You might need a bloody beanie in the middle of summer! Sammi from Beautycrush wears neon beanies ALL the time, and she looks fab, so I'm gonna give it a go! As for the rest, I'm the fool who picks up stuff whilst waiting in the queue. Primark has the LONGEST ones going, so gives me time to pick up about 15 items and then right at the very last minute, I have to decide what do I REALLY want? Is anyone else like that? 

I NEED to get back into doing OOTD's. I'm trying my best to move my room around so I can get photo's with natural light and an ordinary back ground. but these things sound easier than they actually are! poopoo

Have you spoiled yourself recently? 

Love Hannah
xxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing! Cute socks too :)

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete